Sunday, February 12, 2012

HAPPY LOVE DAY

I think that being around children who are still super pumped all the time makes me unable not to be excited as well. I am so excited to celebrate the people I love in my life on that special day. When making valentines with my fantastic roomies I started thinking about everything I love. For those of you crazy enough to endure my rantings, this is the list I came up with...


- Eating ice cream right out of the bucket.
-Brushing my teeth in the shower.
-Chocolate snack pack pudding cups!!!
-Those tender mercies that let me know my Heavenly Father loves me.
- A bubble bath while reading a good book and eating otter pops.
-Wishing on stars...but seriously.
-High School Musical dance parties with my BFF sister
-When my grandma tells me that everything is going to work out all right.
-My fuzzy star blanket and teddy bear
-Donut runs with my Dad.
-Giggling at chick-flicks
-Kissing someone who I know loves me, and loving him back (Granted, I don't have this in my life right now, but I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to experience that feeling.)
-Singing hymns at the top of my lungs on the top of my waterfall.
-The group of special angles I call my best friends who have helped me through so much and enabled me to become who I am today.
-The simple personal revelations that help me gain spiritual acuity.
-The ability to put names in the temple when I feel completely useless in so many situations.
-Being barefoot!!!!
-Leaning my head back and taking a deep breath
-Happy Flowers (aka gerbera daisies) Okay, maybe I just love receiving flowers.
-Playing with my Mom's hair (quite possibly the most comforting and supportive place on the planet.)
-Laughing my guts out with my co-workers.
-When my students succeed. (Or plan my future marriage...so funny!)
-Fueling our addiction (Downton Abbey and Kool-aide) with my amazing roomies.
-Recognizing the even though I am a stubborn reluctant servant of The Lord he still loves me enough to bless me daily in a way that I can see and understand.

WOW I AM SO BLESSED! Thank you to everyone I love or ever have loved. I am the person I am today because of you! HAPPY LOVE DAY!

1 comment: