Saturday, July 2, 2011

Playin' 5 Year Old with The Lil' Sis

I am convinced that I will never really stop being five years old. The even better part is that I have somehow been able to surround myself with a couple incredible people with the same awesome standing! one of these people is my fabulous little sister Sarah. She is so amazing! I don't know how, but she has this incredible ability to make any environment happy. She nullifies lame quarrels like a pro! I am inspired by her attitude and he deeply rooted love and desire to do right. She is such an incredible friend and example. WOW! Again I am blessed. 

 This past Sunday I went up to the padres house and we decided to play chalk (naturally, because we are 5.) It was so fun! we ended up playing for a while creating a collage of our favorite words. Of course we had to take pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment